In no particular order:
- Sleep more. I usually wake up at some point between 7am-8am – through some disturbance outside or of feline origin. I’d pause time then so I could sleep for another few hours but not take up half my morning with snoozing. At the other end of the day, I’d be able to fiddle on the web/play computer games for hours and hours without it getting stupidly late (note the time of this post for an example of the current situation).
- Have really long hot baths. The water’s temperature would only decrease over time so if time wasn’t moving the water wouldn’t get cold. Score!
- Give myself thinking time to come up with the ultimate funny comeback/witticism for every occasion. And if I couldn’t come up with anything then, to re-arrange the other person into an amusing position as revenge/to distract from my lameness. Fingers up noses and/or bottoms ftw.
- Sneak places I’m not currently allowed to go, OBVIOUSLY. I don’t think it would be to peek on people in the nudey or in compromising situations but I’d love to be able to wander around a restaurant kitchen or backstage at a gig – see a true behind the scenes situation. And when I restarted time again, the HILARITY of chefs/musicians suddenly finding their fingers up their noses…
- Not be late for anything again ever – I’d just stop time until I got there. I suspect this would be my friends’ favourite thing about my temporal powers but not after I repeated accused them of being late and/or stuck their fingers up their bottoms when they finally arrived. HA!