[singlepic id=6062 w=320 h=240 float=center]
This was my dinner this evening – courgette frittata with side salad – and it was made entirely using things from our garden (with the exception of the wild garlic pods – some were from our garden, others from further into the woods).
[singlepic id=6064 w=320 h=240 float=center]
- courgette (although I only used one in the end – could have used a bit more for flavour though)
- new potatoes
- pickled wild garlic pods (not in picture)
- eggs (from yesterday, needed beating better hence the egg white bits)
- basil (grown from seed this year) & oregano (had for a few years)
- salad leaves (lollo rosso)
- and, ok ok, a little oil for frying the courgettes – a small cheat ;)
It could have used a bit of salt & pepper for flavour but other than that, was pretty damn good!
And that’s another goal ticked off my list.